Integrity-Project has an outstanding expertise in the 802.11 protocol sets. Our knowledge can be invaluable help throughout the entire product development process: from consulting of the best hardware and systems for your needs through integration to custom development. Our experts have vast experience and knowledge in all layers and extensions of the 802.11 protocol:
- Personal security – WEP, WPA, WPA2 (TKIP/AES/Mixed mode)
- Enterprise security – Detailed understanding of all EAP protocols (802.1X). Integration of open-source network stack security engine (SSL, bignumbers etc) with 802.1X supplicants stacks. Implantation and debugging of Cisco unique EAP methods (EAP-LEAP/EAP-FAST).
- Implementing exotic 802.11 protocols such as WDS, Cisco link-loss feature, special roaming protocols (CCKM) and many more
- Integrating wireless drivers with wpa_supplicant and network stacks
Some relevant projects portfolio:
- Integrity-Project was one of the first companies in the world to implement the WAPI protocol.
- Integration and troubleshooting of wireless driver
- Porting wireless drivers to various operating-systems such as Linux, Android, and ThreadX